SRV GROUP PLC STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE 20 AUGUST 2021 9.30 EET
SRV Group Plc's financial information in 2022SRV Group Plc will publish the following financial information in 2022:
- Financial Statement Release 2021 will be published on Thursday, 3 February 2022 at 8.30 am.
- Annual Report 2021 (including the Financial Statements and the Report of the Board of Directors) will be published on Wednesday, 2 March 2022.
- Interim Report for January-March 2022 will be published on Thursday, 28 April 2022 at 8.30 am.
- Half-year Report for January-June 2022 will be published on Thursday, 21 July 2022 at 8.30 am.
- Interim Report for January-September 2022 will be published on Thursday, 27 October 2022 at 8.30 am.
SRV Group Plc's Annual General Meeting is planned to be held on Monday, 28 March 2022 at 4.00 pm. The Board of Directors will convene the meeting separately in due course.
For further information, please contact:
Miia Eloranta, Senior Vice President, Communications and Marketing, Tel. +358 50 441 4221, [email protected]
Anu Tuomola, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, tel. +358 50 414 3280, [email protected]
You can also find us on the social media:
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/srv.fi) LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/srv) Twitter (https://twitter.com/SRVYhtiot) Instagram (https://instagram.com/srvfinland/)
SRV in brief
SRV is a developer and innovator in the construction industry. Our objective is a new lifecycle-wise reality where solutions related to construction ensure well-being, financial value and the benefit of users, residents and environment - for years and generations to come. Our genuine cooperation and enthusiasm for our work comes across in every encounter. Sustainability is reflected in all our activities.
Our company, established in 1987, is listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange. We operate in growth centres in Finland and Russia. In 2020, our revenue totalled EUR 975.5 million. In addition to about 1,000 SRV employees, we employ a network of around 4,200 subcontractors.
SRV - Building for life