Better Collective A/S (the “Company”) has today initiated a share buyback program for up to 5 mEUR, to be executed during the period from August 30, 2022 to October 28, 2022. The purpose of the buyback program is to cover future payments relating to completed acquisitions and LTI programs. The buyback program is being initiated pursuant to the authorization granted by the shareholders at the annual general meeting held on April 26, 2022 to repurchase up to nominal 5,483,388 shares of EUR 0,01 each of the Company’s share capital in the period until the annual general meeting in 2023.
Regulatory Release no.27/2022
The Company has appointed ABG Sundal Collier (ABGSC) as lead manager of the buyback program. Under the agreement with ABGSC, ABGSC will purchase shares on behalf of the Company and will make its trading decisions independently of, and without influence by the Company.
The buyback program is subject to the following terms:
- The purpose of the program is to partially cover the Company’s debt obligations related to completed acquisitions.
- Acquisition of shares shall take place on Nasdaq Stockholm in compliance with the Nordic Main Market Rulebook for Issuers of Shares.
- The total purchases of own shares will be limited to a total market value of up to 5 mEUR.
- The maximum number of shares that can be bought is 5,483,388 shares of EUR 0,01 each.
- Execution of the buyback will take place from August 30, 2022 to October 28, 2022.
- Payment for the shares is to be made in cash.