Kambi Group plc (Malta Registration Number C49768 of Registered Address at Level 3, Quantum House, Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex XBX1120, Malta) (the “Company”) held the Annual General Meeting on the 11 May 2021, in Sweden (the “Meeting”)
Fifteen resolutions were presented to the Meeting. Thirteen ordinary resolutions (resolutions a - m) were approved:
- Consolidated Financial Statements (Annual Report) and the Financial Statements of the Company 2020 were approved;
- Remuneration report 2020 was approved;
- Number of Board Members 2021 was approved;
- Board Members’ fees 2021 were approved;
- Lars Stugemo, Anders Ström, Patrick Clase, Marlene Forsell and Cecilia de Leeuw were re-elected Directors;
- Lars Stugemo was appointed Chairman;
- Guidelines on the appointment and composition of the Nomination Committee were approved;
- Mazars Malta were reappointed as external auditors;
- Guidelines on the remuneration policy for Executive Management were approved.
All two extraordinary resolutions, resolutions n and o, obtained one majority of two required in terms of Clause 135 of the Companies Act (Cap 386), and in terms of Articles 48B.2(b) of the Articles of Association of the Company. To this end, an Extraordinary General Meeting is being convened within 30 days of today’s Annual General Meeting, as per proviso in same Clause and Articles, to take a fresh vote on the proposed resolutions.
By order of the Board