Alimak Group: Interim report January – June 2023
Continuing our profitable growth journey
- Adjusted EBITA-margin of 16.5%. Aggregated EBITA increased by 6%*
- Revenue of MSEK 1,784, representing an increase of 65% and 1% organically
- Order intake of MSEK 1,782, equal to revenue
- Very strong performance in the Wind and Industrial divisions
- Positive cash flow development
Second quarter 2023
- Order intake increased by 43% to MSEK 1,782 (1,249), corresponding to an organic decrease of 15%, mainly due to a high comparable. Acquisitions contributed with 53%.
- Revenue increased by 65% to MSEK 1,784 (1,078), corresponding to an organic growth of 1%, with contributions from Industrial and Wind. Acquisitions contributed with 59%.
- EBITA adjusted for the quarter was MSEK 295 (141), corresponding to a margin of 16.5% (13.1).
- The aggregated* adjusted EBITA compared to Q2 2022 increased by 6%.
- EBITA as reported, amounted to MSEK 288 (141) including items affecting comparability of MSEK -6 (0), consisting of transaction related costs.
- EBIT amounted to MSEK 236 (132).
- Earnings per share basic, decreased to SEK 1.21 (1.38) and diluted to SEK 1.21 (1.38) due to increased number of shares.
- Cash flow from operations was MSEK 206 (37), due to higher earnings and improved working capital management.
January - June
- Order intake increased by 59% to MSEK 3,652 (2,302), corresponding to an organic decrease of 6%, mainly impacted by Facade Access, while Industrial and Wind had strong growth. Acquisitions contributed with 59%.
- Revenue increased by 75% to MSEK 3,529 (2,014), an organic growth of 7% with strong contributions from Industrial and Wind. Acquisitions contributed with 63%.
- EBITA adjusted for the period was MSEK 584 (248), corresponding to a margin of 16.5% (12.3). The increase was driven by strong operational performance and the Tractel acquisition.
- The aggregated* adjusted EBITA compared to 2022 increased by 19%, reflecting higher revenue and improved operational performance.
- EBITA as reported, amounted to MSEK 575 (248) including items affecting comparability of MSEK -9 (0), mainly consisting of transaction related costs.
- EBIT amounted to MSEK 484 (230).
- Earnings per share basic, increased to SEK 2.94 (2.36) and diluted to SEK 2.94 (2.36).
- Cash flow from operations was MSEK 314 (73).
- Net debt/EBITDA at 3.36 (2.97, incl R12 months Tractel EBITDA).
* Aggregated numbers as if Tractel was acquired as of 1 January 2022.
Telephone conference / presentation
A teleconference for investors, analysts and financial media will be held at 10.00 CEST on Thursday 20 July. CEO Ole Kristian Jødahl and CFO Sylvain Grange will present and comment on the report. The presentation, held in English, can also be followed via webcast.
If you wish to participate via webcast, please use the link below. Via the webcast you will be able to ask written questions.
If you wish to participate via teleconference, please register via the link below. After registration you will be provided phone numbers and a conference ID to access the conference. You can ask questions verbally via the teleconference.