EnQuest PLC: Notice of AGM
EnQuest PLC, 28 April 2023
EnQuest PLC Annual Report and Accounts and Notice of Meeting
Following the release of EnQuest's 2022 full year audited results on 5 April 2023 and the publication of the Company's 2022 Annual Report and Accounts ('ARA') on 25 April 2023, the Company is pleased to announce that the 2022 ARA and the Notice of the 2023 Annual General Meeting ('AGM') have today been posted to shareholders. These documents are publicly available on the EnQuest PLC website (www.enquest.com), under the Investors section.
In compliance with 9.6.1 of the Listing Rules, the Company has submitted to the National Storage Mechanism copies of its 2022 ARA and the 2023 Notice of AGM. These documents are available for inspection at https://data.fca.org.uk/#/nsm/nationalstoragemechanism.
The 2022 ARA will be delivered to the Registrar of Companies in due course and copies of all of these documents may also be obtained from:
The Company Secretary's Office
2nd Floor, Charles House
5-11 Regent Street
Tel: +44 (0)20 7925 4900
Email: [email protected]
The AGM will take place at 2.00 p.m. (BST) 5 June 2023 at the Ashurst LLP, London Fruit & Wool Exchange, 1 Duval Square, London, E1 6PW, United Kingdom. The total of the votes cast by shareholders for and against, or withheld, on each resolution to be put to the meeting will be published on the Company's website (www.enquest.com), on or shortly after 5 June 2023.
In accordance with Swedish listing regulations, the agenda of the AGM is provided below:
1. To receive and adopt the accounts and the reports of the Directors and auditor to 31 December 2022
2. To re-elect Amjad Bseisu as a Director of the Company
3. To elect Salman Malik as a Director of the Company
4. To elect Gareth Penny as a Director of the Company
5. To re-elect Farina Khan as a Director of the Company
6. To re-elect Rani Koya as a Director of the Company
7. To re-elect Liv Monica Stubholt as a Director of the Company
8. To re-appoint Deloitte as auditor of the Company
9. To authorise the Audit Committee to set the remuneration of the auditor
10. To approve the Directors' Remuneration Report (other than the part containing the Directors' Remuneration Policy)
11. To authorise political donations and political expenditure
12. To authorise the Directors to allot shares
13. To authorise the Directors to disapply statutory pre-emption rights
14. To give the Company authority to purchase its own shares
15. To seek authority to call a general meeting with short notice
For further information please contact:
EnQuest PLC Tel: +44 (0)20 7925 4900
Our UK Registrar is Link Group. They are available between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. (BST) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays in England and Wales) on 0371 664 0300.
Our Swedish representatives are Computershare Sweden. They are available between 9.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. (CET) Monday to Friday on 0771-24 64 00 or, if telephoning from outside Sweden, on +46 771 24 64 00.
EnQuest is providing creative solutions through the energy transition. As an independent energy company with operations in the UK North Sea and Malaysia, the Group's strategic vision is to be the partner of choice for the responsible management of existing energy assets, applying its core capabilities to create value through the transition.
EnQuest PLC trades on both the London Stock Exchange and the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
Please visit our website www.enquest.com for more information on our global operations.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] orvisit www.rns.com.