Interim report January-June 2023
- Net sales increased 15.6% to MSEK 639 (553), of which organic growth amounted to 2.9%
- ARR increased 22.2% to MSEK 2,143 (1,754), of which organic growth comprised 7.3%
- Adjusted EBITDA was MSEK 198 (183), corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 31.0% (33.0)
- EBIT was MSEK 72 (36), including items affecting comparability of MSEK 24 (-16)
- Profit for the period totalled MSEK 29 (46).
- Basic and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.13 (0.21)
- Cash flow from operating activities totalled MSEK 111 (124)
- During the quarter, Byggfakta Group acquired Pantera Global Technology, Inc. The purchase consideration was approximately MUSD 8.2. Moreover, Byggfakta Group exercised its option to acquire the remaining 49.9% of the shares in the company HelpHero AB. The purchase consideration was approximately MSEK 65
- Byggfakta Group has sold its subsidiary Jakt & Fiskejournalen Sverige AB. The result from the holding is no longer consolidated in Byggfakta Group. The purchase consideration was approximately MSEK 10.
- Net sales increased 15.2% to MSEK 1,240 (1,077), of which organic growth amounted to 3.4%
- Adjusted EBITDA was MSEK 391 (356), corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 31.6% (33.1)
- EBIT was MSEK 104 (55), including items affecting comparability of MSEK 5 (-38)
- Profit for the period totalled MSEK 13 (57).
- Basic and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.06 (0.26)
- Cash flow from operating activities totalled MSEK 293 (270)
- Net debt at the end of the period in relation to adjusted EBITDA for the latest twelve-month period increased to 3.7x (3.1), primarily as a result of acquisitions completed in the period. Exclusion of the acquisitions of 4CastGroup, Pantera and HelpHero would have resulted in net debt in relation to adjusted EBITDA amounting to 3.2x.
Accelerated ARR growth of 7.3%
“As we close the chapter on the second quarter of the year, we note once again that Byggfakta Group continues to grow and develop well, despite a turbulent operating environment. This is particularly true for our subscription revenue, where organic ARR growth increased to 7.3% in the quarter”, says Dario Aganovic, CEO of Byggfakta Group.