Interim report January – March 2023
1 January – 31 March
- Net sales increased 14.6% to MSEK 600 (524), of which organic growth amounted to 3.8%
- ARR increased 18.8% to MSEK 2,003 (1,687), of which organic growth comprised 6.6%
- Adjusted EBITDA was MSEK 193 (174), corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 32.2% (33.1)
- EBIT was MSEK 32 (19), including items affecting comparability of MSEK -19 (-22)
- Profit/loss for the period totalled MSEK -16 (11).
- Basic and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.08 (0.05)
- Cash flow from operating activities totalled MSEK 182 (145)
- Byggfakta Group has acquired approximately 73% of the shares in the Norwegian company 4CastGroup AS, which is the Nordic leader in market analysis and forecasting for the construction and civil engineering market. 4CastGroup turnover for 2022 was approx. MNOK 86. Total purchase consideration was MSEK 487 of which MSEK 161 as a contingent earnout
- Net debt at the end of the period in relation to adjusted EBITDA for the latest twelve-month period increased to 3.5x (3.3), primarily as a result of acquisitions completed in the period. Exclusion of the acquisitions of 4CastGroup AS would have resulted in net debt in relation to adjusted EBITDA decreasing to 3.2x.
Annual recurring revenue exceeds SEK 2 billion
”In many ways, 2023 has begun much the same way as 2022 ended. Byggfakta Group continues to grow, organically as well as via acquisitions, in an operating environment with continued macroeconomic challenges and reached a new milestone in the first quarter, posting more than SEK 2 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) for the first time”, says Dario Aganovic, CEO of Byggfakta Group.