Last day of trading with the unit rights in Pharmacolog
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WITHIN OR TO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, BELARUS, HONG KONG, JAPAN, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, RUSSIA, SWITZERLAND, SINGAPORE, SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH KOREA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE RELEASE, DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION OF THIS PRESS RELEASE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL OR WOULD REQUIRE FURTHER REGISTRATION OR ANY OTHER MEASURES.
Today, 5 July 2023, is the last day of trading with the unit rights that were issued in conjunction with Pharmacolog i Uppsala AB:s (publ) ("Pharmacolog" or the "Company") rights issue of units, which the board of directors resolved on 14 May 2023 and was approved at the extraordinary general meeting on 16 June 2023 (the "Rights Issue"). Unit rights that are not sold or not exercised for subscription will expire worthless.
- Subscription period: June 26, 2023 - July 10, 2023.
- Trade in unit rights: June 26, 2023 - July 5, 2023.
- Preferred rights: For every one (1) share held on the record date of June 21, 2023, one (1) unit right was received and one (1) unit rights entitle to subscription of one (1) unit.
- Unit: One (1) unit contains four (4) newly issued shares and four (4) warrant of series TO3.
- Subscription price: SEK 1.40 per unit, corresponding to SEK 0.35 per share. The warrants are received free of charge.
- Issue proceeds: In the event of full subscription in the Rights Issue, the Company will receive approximately SEK 27.3 million before issue costs and in the event of full exercise of the warrants, the Company will receive an additional maximum of approximately SEK 40.9 million before issue costs.
- Underwritten level: The rights issue is underwritten to approximately 60 percent through subscription and underwriting commitments.
Mangold Fondkommission AB is financial adviser to Pharmacolog in connection with the Rights Issue. Eversheds Sutherland Advokatbyrå AB is legal adviser to the Company in connection with the Rights Issue.