Nanexa publishes interim report for January – March 2023
Positive pre-clinical data with NEX-22, NEX-20 phase I continues and good progress in partner projects
Significant events during the first quarter 2023
- Nanexa AB announced positive outcome in the first preclinical study with NEX-22. In a one-month study in rats, single doses of two different PharmaShell® formulations were studied in different doses. The results show a controlled release of liraglutide, with plasma exposure over 28 days for NEX-22, compared to around 2 days for a formulation with liraglutide without the PharmaShell coating.
Significant events after the end of the period
- No significant events after the end of the quarter.
Summary of the reporting period 1 January – 31 March 2023
- Turnover amounted to: TSEK 8,173 (298)
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to: TSEK -8,703 (-12,331)
- Profit after tax amounted to: TSEK -8,603 (-12,370)
- Earnings per share amounted to: SEK -0.14 (-0.24)
- Cash flow for the period amounted to: TSEK -20,682 (-17,934)
- Cash and cash equivalents at end of period: TSEK 60,500 (87,726)
Figures in brackets refer to the corresponding period in the previous year.
The entire report is available on the company’s website: https://nanexa.com/en/financial-reports/.
Report comment, 4 May at 3:00pm CET
A live commentary with CFO Björn Svanström will take place on May 4 at 3:00pm via Infront Direkt Studios and viewers will have the opportunity to ask questions via chat.
The webcast is held in Swedish and can be viewed via this link.
The report comment will also be published on Nanexa's website afterwards.