NextCell Pharma AB: NextCell publishes its Interim Report 2 2022/2023
NextCell Pharma AB (publ) (NXTCL or NextCell) publishes its Interim Report 2 for the period December 1, 2022 - February 28, 2023 The report is available on the company's website:
https://www.nextcellpharma.com/en/investors#financial-report. NextCells share is traded on Nasdaq First North Growth Market under the ticker "NXTCL". The amount in brackets refers to the corresponding period in the previous year.
- Operating income amounted to 2,734 (1,840) TSEK, of which Cellaviva counted for 2,106 (1,279) TSEK.
- Operating result amounted to -11,408 (-10,212) TSEK.
- Earnings per share* amounted to -0.33 (-0.30) SEK.
- Cash and bank amounted to 77,617 (118,170) TSEK.
- Solidity** amounted to 89.3 (92.7) %
- Operating income amounted to 5,747 (3,187) TSEK of which Cellaviva counted for 4,244 (2,616) TSEK.
- Operating result amounted to -20,327 (-16,684) TSEK.
- Earnings per share* amounted to -0.59 (-0.49) SEK.
*Earnings per share: Profit for the period divided by average number of shares. Average number of shares for the second quarter 2022/2023: 34,379,523 (34,379,523)
shares. Number of shares in NextCell as of February 28, 2022: 34,379,523 (34,379,523) shares.
**Solidity: Own capital's share of the sheet total.
- NextCell announced at the end of March that the first two adolescents in the older age cohort (12-21 years) had undergone treatment in the phase II part of the childhood diabetes study.
- The company announced in mid-January that it had received positive comments and recommendations on the draft pediatric plan (PIP) previously submitted to the European Medicines Agency's pediatric unit (PDCO).
- NextCell announced at the end of January that it is expanding the ProTrans study in COVID-19 to the treatment of severe pneumonia caused by flu, RS and HMP virus.
- NextCell announced at the end of March that the results of the clinical phase I/II study in type 1 diabetes had been accepted for publication in the peer-reviewed journal Diabetologia, the official journal of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes
- The company announced late April that the FDA has approved a product of multiplied stem cells from umbilical cord blood. It is a breakthrough that could lead to increased interest in saving stem cells for private use, where Cellaviva is the market leader in Scandinavia.
This disclosure contains information that NextCell Pharma AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 27-04-2023 07:30 CET.