Pharmacolog publishes prospectus in connection with rights issue of units
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WITHIN OR TO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, BELARUS, HONG KONG, JAPAN, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, RUSSIA, SWITZERLAND, SINGAPORE, SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH KOREA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE RELEASE, DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATIONOF THIS PRESS RELEASE WOULD BE UNLAWFULOR WOULD REQUIRE FURTHER REGISTRATION OR ANY OTHER MEASURES.
Pharmacolog i Uppsala AB (publ) ("Pharmacolog" or the "Company") has prepared an EU growth prospectus (the "Prospectus") for the forthcoming issue of units consisting of shares and warrants with preferential rights for existing shareholders (the "Rights Issue"), which the board of directors resolved on 14 May 2023 and was approved at the extraordinary general meeting on 16 June, 2023. The Prospectus was approved by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority today 21 June, 2023.
The Prospectus has been prepared in connection with the forthcoming Rights Issue and has today, 21 June, 2023, been approved and registered by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. The Prospectus, containing complete terms and conditions, will be available on the Company's website, www.pharmacolog.com, on Mangold Fondkommission AB's website, www.mangold.se, and on the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority's website, www.fi.se. Application forms and other information about the Rights Issue will be made available on the Company's website and on Mangold Fondkommission AB's website in connection with the beginning of the subscription period.Preliminary timetable for the Rights Issue
- 21 June 2023: Record date for obtaining unit rights. Shareholders who are registered in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB on this day, receive unit rights for participation in the Rights Issue.
- 26 June - 10 July 2023: Trading with unit rights on Nasdaq First North Growth Market
- 26 June - 5 July 2023: Subscription period for the Rights Issue
- 26 June - week 29, 2023: Trading with BTU on Nasdaq First North Growth Market
- 12 July 2023: Estimated date for publication of issue results
Mangold Fondkommission AB is financial adviser to Pharmacolog in connection with the Rights Issue. Eversheds Sutherland Advokatbyrå AB is legal adviser to the Company in connection with the Rights Issue.