Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ): Focus on cash flow and secured financing lays strong foundation for the future
- Rental income increased to SEK 1,229 million (1,201)
- Income from property management increased to SEK 668 million (655)
- Profit for the year increased to SEK 3,195 million (1,709)
- Value of property portfolio amounted to SEK 26,994 million (26,031)
- Earnings per share totalled SEK 26.67 (14.24)
- Strong financial position as financing cost increases
- Record-high net lettings and increased earning capacity
- Platzer again sole owner of high-profile property Kineum
- Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 2.30 per share (2.20), to be paid in two instalments of SEK 1.15 each
- Board of Directors appoints Johanna Hult Rentsch as new CEO
Platzer's CEO, P-G Persson, said:
-Thanks to a low percentage of capital market financing, disposals of residential building rights in Gamlestadens Fabriker and Södra Änggården, investment gains in development projects, as well as index-linked leases, we were spared the immediate risk of lack of liquidity and large drops in property values. On the contrary, 2022 was in many ways a record year, with higher net lettings, larger value gains, the highest income from property management and the lowest loan-to-value ratio than ever before.
- Just recently, it was confirmed that Johanna Hult Rentsch will be the new CEO of Platzer. I am very pleased that it is Johanna who will be taking over from me. A brilliant appointment for Platzer for the task of leading the company as we continue our work to make Gothenburg the best city in Europe to work in.
For more information, please contact:
P-G Persson, CEO, Platzer, Tel.: +46 (0)734 11 12 22
Fredrik Sjudin, CFO, Platzer, Tel: +46 (0)721 27 77 78
This is information that Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ) is obliged to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was released for publication on 27 January 2023 at 08:00 CET through the agency of the contact persons shown above.
Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ) owns and develops commercial property in Gothenburg worth around SEK 27 billion. Platzer is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Large Cap.