Report from AFRY's Annual General Meeting 2023
AFRY AB (publ) today held its Annual General Meeting (the "AGM") at the company's head office in Solna. The AGM resolved in accordance with all proposals of the Board of Directors and the Nomination Committee.
The AGM resolved to re-elect Tom Erixon, Gunilla Berg, Henrik Ehrnrooth, Carina Håkansson, Neil McArthur, Joakim Rubin, Kristina Schauman and Tuula Teeri as members of the Board of Directors. Further, the AGM re-elected Tom Erixon as Chairman of the Board.
The AGM adopted the Income Statement and the Balance Sheet as well as the consolidated Income Statement and the consolidated Balance Sheet and resolved to distribute a dividend to the shareholders of SEK 5.50 per share. The record date for the dividend was set to Tuesday 2 May 2023, and the dividend is estimated to be paid out on Friday 5 May 2023.
The AGM resolved to discharge the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer from liability for the financial year 2022.The AGM also resolved:
- to approve the Board of Directors' Remuneration Report for 2022.
- to approve the proposal for remuneration to the Board of Directors and the Auditor.
- to re-elect KPMG AB as Auditor until the end of the 2024 AGM. Joakim Thilstedt will continue as Auditor-in-charge.
- to approve the proposal to implement a new performance-based long-term cash programme for 2023-2026 comprising a maximum of 125 participants in the Group Executive Management and key personnel within the AFRY group.
- to authorise the Board of Directors to, on one or more occasions before the 2024 AGM, resolve to issue new class B shares. Payment for the new shares may be made through contribution in kind or, with preferential rights for shareholders, in cash. The maximum number of new issued shares shall not exceed 10 percent of the total number of shares.
The complete documentation related to the proposals adopted by the AGM can be found on the company's website afry.com/en/agm.