Report of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders ("AGM") Ayima Group AB
The annual general meeting of shareholders ("AGM") in Ayima Group AB was held today, 16
June 2022, in Stockholm. The AGM resolved unanimously in accordance with the board's
proposals and a summary of the resolutions taken by the AGM follows. For complete details
concerning all resolutions, please see the basis for resolutions by the annual general meeting,
which is available on the company's website at https://www.ayimagroup.com.
● The AGM resolved to adopt the income statement and balance sheet and the consolidated
income statement and consolidated balance sheet.
● The AGM resolved that the result for the year shall be balanced on a new account and that
no dividend shall be paid.
● The AGM resolved to discharge all individuals who had served as Board members or CEO
during 2021 from liability for the administration of the company in 2021.
● The AGM resolved in favour of re-election of the board members Michael Jacobson, Michael
James Nott, Timothy Webb, and Björn Mannerqvist. Michael James Nott was appointed
chairman of the board. No deputies were elected. The remuneration for the board members
shall consist of a price base amount per year to each member who is not employed by the
● BDO Sweden AB was re-elected as auditor. BDO Sweden AB has announced that it will
appoint Authorised Public Accountant Niclas Nordström as chief auditor.
● The AGM resolved to amend article 8 of the Articles of Association.
● The AGM resolved to authorize the Board to decide on one or more occasions during the
period ending at the next Annual General Meeting to issue new shares.