Resolutions from the Annual General Meeting of ViroGates A/S
COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENT - No. 8-2023 - 27 April 2023
BIRKERØD, DENMARK - ViroGates A/S, a medical technology company developing blood tests for better triaging in hospitals to improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs, today held its annual general meeting at the company headquarters Banevænget 13, 3460 Birkerød, Denmark.
Reference is made to company announcement no. 07-2023 of 12 April 2023, setting out the agenda and complete proposals.
The following resolutions were passed:
- Attorney-at-law Nicolai Jung was elected chairman of the general meeting.
- The general meeting approved the board’s report on the company’s business for 2022.
- The annual report was approved.
- It was resolved to transfer the loss for the financial year 2022 of DKK 9.646.140 to the next year.
- The remuneration report was approved by an indicative vote.
- Patrik Dahlen, Lars Kongsbak, Lars Krogsgaard, and Valérie Soulier were re-elected as board members.
- It was resolved that the annual remuneration fee for the board’s work in 2023 will remain unchanged at DKK 150,000 for the chairman and DKK 75,000 for each of the other directors.
- BDO Statsautoriseret Revisionsaktieselskab was re-elected as auditor for the company.
- The proposal for amending Article 2.13.1 was approved.
- The proposal for a new Article 2.15 was approved.
- The proposal for amending Article 2.8 was approved.
- The proposal for the authorization of the Chairman of the meeting (with substitution rights) to register the decisions was approved.
- Nothing was resolved related to this point on the agenda.
The announcement can be found at https://www.virogates.com/investor/announcements
For further information, please contact:
CEO, Jakob Knudsen
Tel. (+45) 2226 1355, email: [email protected]
Västra Hamnen Corporate Finance
Tel. (+46) 40 200 250, email: [email protected]
ViroGates A/S is an international medical technology company developing and marketing blood test products
under the suPARnostic® brand for better triaging in hospitals to improve patient care, reduce healthcare costs and
empower clinical staff.
The company was founded in 2000. Headquartered in Denmark, ViroGates' sales force covers the Nordics, Spain,
France and Benelux, while distributors serve other markets.
ViroGates' shares (VIRO) are listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Denmark. For more information, visit
About suPAR and suPARnostic®
suPAR is the biomarker detected by ViroGates’ suPARnostic® products and is a protein in plasma, measurable in every human being. suPAR is considered a general risk status biomarker indicating disease presence, disease severity and progression, organ damage and mortality risk across disease areas such as cardiovascular diseases, kidney diseases, type 2 diabetes, cancer, etc. Strong scientific evidence from more than 900 clinical trials shows that the higher the level of suPAR, the worse the prognosis for the patient.
The suPARnostic® products can support healthcare professionals in making clinical decisions on hospitalization or discharge of acute care patients. The increasing demands on health systems globally and tightening healthcare budgets necessitate efficiency improvements and innovative solutions in hospitals. The use of suPAR in clinical routine in emergency departments can improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs by increasing the number of discharges by up to 34% and reducing the average hospital length-of-stay by up to 6% without affecting mortality. suPARnostic® TurbiLatex is currently available on Roche Diagnostics’ cobas® instruments, Siemens Healthineers ADVIA® XPT and Atellica® instruments, the Abbott Labs Architect™ and Alinity™ instruments and the Beckmann Coulter AU 5800 instrument. ViroGates works with partners to develop solutions for other platforms. ViroGates has recently launched its Point of Care suPARnostic® POC+ product, a platform that uses only a few drops of finger-prick blood instead of plasma for full quantitative suPAR results in less than 20 minutes.
Prospects about the future reflect ViroGates' current expectations for future events and results. The statements are by nature inherent in risks, uncertainties and other matters that are difficult to predict or out of control. The actual results may therefore differ from the expectations expressed.
- Jakob Knudsen, CEO, +45 2226 1355, [email protected]