SACAM: 2023 Annual General Shareholders' Meeting Agreements
2023 Annual General Shareholders' Meeting Agreements
1) The consolidated financial statements as of December 31, 2022, the Annual
Report for the year ended on the same date, and the report of the external audit
company, were all approved.
2) The payment of a final dividend for a total amount of US$24,308,641.89,
charged to the distributable liquid profit for the year ended December 31, 2022,
was approved. This corresponds to a final dividend of US$0.32763110 per share.
Said dividend shall be distributed in Chilean pesos, according to the "observed
dollar" exchange rate published in the Official Gazette on May 2, 2023. The
payment date for the proposed dividend would be from on or about 8 May 2023.
Only the shareholders who are registered in the Chilean register of shareholders
of Salmones Camanchaca S.A. at midnight Chilean time on May 2, 2023, will be
entitled to said dividend. Accordingly, only the investors registered in the VPS
on May 2, 2023, will be entitled to said dividend, which shall be distributed by
and through DNB Bank ASA.The consolidated financial statements as of December
31, 2020, the Annual Report for the year ended on the same date, and the
independent external auditors report, were all approved.
3) Jorge Fernández García, Francisco Cifuentes Correa, Ricardo García Holtz,
Tore Valderhaug, Macarena Pérez Ojeda, Rodrigo Errázuriz Ruiz-Tagle, and Joaquín
Villarino Herrera were appointed as Directors of Salmones Camanchaca S.A. for
the statutory period of 2 years.
4) Director's remuneration will be the equivalent in pesos of UF 90 per month
(US$4,000), and the Chairman's remuneration will be UF 225 per month
5) Members of the Director's Committee will be entitled to a remuneration
equivalent in pesos of UF 40 per month (US$1,800), for the period between May 1,
2023, and April 30, 2024, and the annual budget of the Directors' Committee will
be UF 1.500 (US$67,300)*.
6) EY Audit SpA were appointed as the independent external auditors for the
period January 1 to December 31, 2023.
* UF and US$ as of April 19, 2023.