Swedbank's Interim report for the second quarter 2023
Swedbank's President and CEO Jens Henriksson comments: "Swedbank stands strong".
- Profit was strengthened - higher income and lower expenses
- Net interest income rose due to higher deposit margins
- Lower credit impairments and solid credit quality
- Stronger liquidity and high activity in funding markets
- Strong capitalisation - lower buffer due to increased countercyclical requirement
- Reorganisation to strengthen corporate business
Annie Ho ([email protected]),Head of Investor Relations, +46 70 343 7815
Unni Jerndal ([email protected]),Senior Advisor, +46 73 092 1180
This information constitutes inside information that Swedbank is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, July 18 2023, at 06:30 CEST.
Swedbank empowers the many people and businesses to create a better future. Our vision is a financially sound and sustainable society. Swedbank Group is the leading bank with over 7 million retail customers and 550 000 corporate customers in our four home markets Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Swedbank Group is also present in other Nordic countries, the U.S. and China. Together we make your financial life easier. Find out more: www.swedbank.com