The nomination committee’s proposal regarding election of board members of Bio-Works
The nomination committee of Bio-Works Technologies has decided to submit the following proposal regarding election of board members at the annual general meeting of Bio-Works on May 26, 2023.
- The board shall have four members (five at present)
- Re-election of directors Peter Ehrenheim, Kirsti Gjellan, Johan Sedihn and Peter Nählstedt.
- Re-election of Peter Ehrenheim as chair of the board.
Director Patrick Van De Velde has declined re-election.
The nomination committee prior to the 2023 annual general meeting consist of:
- Staffan Persson (appointed by Nortal Investments AB/Swedia Invest AB)
- Erik Åfors (Calyptra AB)
- Dariush Hosseinian (Karkas Capital AB)
- Peter Ehrenheim (chair of the board of Bio-Works)
Staffan Persson is appointed chair of the nomination committee.
The complete proposal will appear further in the notice to the annual general meeting.