Thule Group (publ) - Interim report, first quarter, January–March 2023
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 2,226m (3,034), corresponding to a decrease of 26.6 percent. Adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, sales declined 31.4 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 382m (692), corresponding to a margin of 17.2 percent (22.8). Adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, the operating margin decreased 5.5 percentage points.
- Net income amounted to SEK 275m (527).
- Cash flow from operating activities totaled SEK 19m (outflow: 526).
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK 2.63 (5.04).