Thule Group (publ) - Interim report, second quarter, April–June 2023
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 3,029m (3,314), corresponding to a decrease of 8.6 percent. Adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, sales declined 15.1 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 711m (817), corresponding to a margin of 23.5 percent (24.7). Adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, the operating margin decreased 1.3 percentage points.
- Net income amounted to SEK 539m (626).
- Cash flow from operating activities totaled SEK 718m (489).
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK 5.14 (5.99).