Ranplan Wireless: Annual general meeting held in Ranplan Group AB (publ)
24 April 2023 - 17:30 CET
Today, the annual general meeting of 2023 has been held in Ranplan Group AB (publ) (the "Company" or "Ranplan"). Below follows a summary of the decisions taken by the annual general meeting (all in accordance with the proposals presented in the notice to attend the meeting kept available at the Company's website www.ranplanwireless.com).
The annual general meeting resolved:
1. to adopt the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet and the group profit and loss statement and the group balance sheet for the financial year 2022;
2. that the Company's accumulated profits shall be carried forward in new account and that no dividend shall be paid;
3. to grant the board members and the managing director discharge from liability for the management of the financial year 2022;
4. that the board of directors shall consist of four ordinary members without deputy members, to re-elect Tomas Isaksson, Jie Zhang, Wen Yang and Jon Ullmark, and to re-elect Tomas Isaksson as the Chairman of the board;
5. that a registered accounting firm is to be elected as auditor and to re-elect BDO Mälardalen as auditor;
6. that fees payable to the board members for the period until the end of the next annual general meeting shall amount to a maximum of SEK 550 000 out of which SEK 350,000 shall be paid to the chairman and SEK 200,000 to each of the other ordinary members not receiving salary from the group and/or not abstaining from compensation for the work on the board
7. that fees payable to the auditor is to be paid in accordance with approved invoices;
8. to adopt principles for and instructions to a nomination committee;
9. on a long-term incentive program for employees and contractors by way of a directed issue of warrants and approval of transfer of warrants; and
10. on an authorization for the board of directors to increase the share capital.
The information in this press release is such that Ranplan Group AB (publ) is required to publish pursuant to the Securities Market Act. The information was provided by the contact person for publication on 24 April 2023 at 17.30 CET.